- Company: Prospec Steel Fabrication Ltd.
- Location: Sudbury, ON
- Closes: Tuesday, 26 December 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $30/hour
Currently, we are looking to recruit an individual to work at our fabrication facility in Sudbury, along with possibility of on-site and remote work opportunities. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the Northern Ontario area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting only the best to join our team. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients. Prospec is seeking an individual skilled in Welding. The successful applicant will work alongside our Engineering and Production Management teams to assist in the successful delivery of projects.
- Lay out reference points and patterns.
- Construct patterns and templates.
- Assemble and fit components and sections to form structures.
- Study drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cutmetal most efficiently.
- Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within work site
- Install fabricated components in final product
- Flux core arc welding (FCAW).Gas metal arc welding (GMAW).Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- The following qualities would be considered an asset for this position:
- One year welding experience with previous CWB certification.
- Previous work with fabrication facility.
- Experience working for an Engineering Service Provider