- Company: Redberry Crown Restaurants LP
- Location: Sudbury, ON Canada (On-site)
- Closes: Saturday, 6 May 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
The Shift Coordinator improves guest satisfaction through financial controls, operations, direction of Team Members, and compliance within the scope of an assigned shift. The Shift Coordinator has full accountability for restaurant operations during assigned shift when management is not present.
- Responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts, including opening and closing restaurant;
- Provides production direction to Team Members in a clear and concise way;
- Sets an example for Team Members by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production;
- Delegates in a way that encourages teamwork during shift to ensure that the restaurant operations comply with Company standards;
- Demonstrates patience and a positive attitude with team;
- Motivates Team Members to exceed customer expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings;
- Works with team to act on customer feedback and resolve customer complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner;
- Directs, trains and motivates Team Members during shift on each of the workstations;
- Complies with the requirements of government regulations, Redberry Franchising Corp. Market Policy, food safety, Redberry Franchising Corp. Security Policy, operations, and Redberry Franchising Corp. policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift;
- Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, security, and other company policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions;
- Motivates Team Members to comply with loss control procedures and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and other Team Members;
- Completes checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift;
- May perform essential functions and duties listed in the restaurant Team Member job description;
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Completion of all Redberry Franchising Corp. certification programs.
- Recognizes and solves routine problems;
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction;
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic tasks, practices and procedures within own area.
- Is aware of business issues; sets day-to-day direction for Team Members on a shift under the guidance of the General Manager;
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant;
- Demonstrates team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals;
- Responds to customer needs.
Traditional Physical Requirements:
- Occasionally lift, move, carry and stack cartons up to 50 pounds from various heights to/from shelves;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time (duration of shift);
- Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves;
- Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor;
- Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves, counters, tables, and kitchen equipment;
- Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, mopping, wrapping and squeezing;
- Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer and cooking sections of restaurant.