- Company: Production Labourer
- Location: Vitto Brand Foods Ltd.
- Closes: Tuesday, 4 April 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $16.00 per hour
Reporting to the your Production Supervisor/ lead hand the plant employee is responsible for the successful operation (completion) of primary responsibilities and tasks assigned. MUST BE VACCINATED
- To ensure the completion for tasks assigned for achieving the plant standards and quality of products and services within Common Labour expectations.
- Responsible to follow the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Must protect his or her own health and safety by working in compliance with the law and with safe work practices and procedures established by the company.
- Responsible to report both in cidents/accidents and illnesses and review all Occupational Health and Safety policies for a safer, healthier workplace.
- General clean up
- Set up , operate, disassemble machinery or equipment
- Material hand l ing
- Cutting/ Trimming meat with knives
- Transports raw materials, finish products and packaging material throughout the plant and warehouse manually or with pump jacks.
- Lift pieces/ shovel meat
- Tray various processed meat s / label trays
- Packs goods into bags, boxes and other containers and stack
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Measure/ weigh ingredients spices
- Observe gauges and computer printouts as required
- Material handling, clean-up, packaging and other routine activities related to food and assists process control and machine operators in performing their duties as required
- Operate processing and packaging machines and equipment as required
- Sets up and adjusts processing and packaging machines as required
- Observes computer printouts
- Fill out forms, record information, transport documentation throughout building
- Additional Duties/ Committees - HACCP Pre-ops, first aid
- Read/understand various production orders
- Mathematical ca lc u lations - percentage , division, multiplication