- Company: Payment Services Officer
- Location: Sudbury, ON Canada (On-site)
- Closes: Saturday, 6 May 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $28.14/hour
- Administration of federal benefit programs and services that impact the livelihood of many Canadians.
- Working conditions require adapting to change, dealing with stress, and having difficult conversations.
- Seeking people who work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and are dedicated to providing quality client service in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Verbal & Writing skills: ability to communicate effectively and professionally in a team environment and the public
- Thinking skills: ability to make decisions based on available information
- Diagnostic Information Gathering: ability to gather information in order to problem solve and make recommendations
- Verification & Accuracy: ability to review and verify information with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused, dependable and ability to work well with other
- Ability to demonstrate values and ethics consistent with the Values and Ethics Code for the Public Service
- New employees begin their employment with a comprehensive (10-12 weeks) training program followed by post training such as call listening, coaching and peer mentoring.
- Secondary school diploma OR a combination of education, training and/or experience OR a satisfactory score on the PSC test approved as an alternative to a secondary school diploma (GIT320)
- Recent and Significant experience in using technology
- Significant experience in delivering programs or services that require providing information, explanation or clarification to the general public.
- Reliability Status security clearance - Credit Check and must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19