- Company: Spark Employment Services
- Location: Sudbury, ON
- Closes: Tuesday, 2 January 2024
- Type: Yearly Contract
- Salary: $48,575.80 annually
The Marketing & Communication Officer is responsible for the development and implementation of effective communication including digital communication and marketing strategies that aligns with the Spark Employment Services’ Vision and Mission, builds brand awareness & community engagement.
- Develop, implement and maintain communication and marketing plans
- Plan, manage and create the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
- Design and upload training materials in D2L
- Develop relationships with key community media partners
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Oversight of website and all social media platforms
- Assists with the delivery of workshops, events and community networking opportunities
- Diploma/Degree from an accredited college or university. Preferred field of study: Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Public Relations, Event Planning
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Technical experience working with various social media & software platforms
- Proficiency in both official languages is a requirement.
- Must have a class G license, access to a reliable insured vehicle and have a good driving record
Please email full applications (cover letter & resumé) to:
Chief Executive Officer