- Company: TMB Office Installation & Moving Inc.
- Location: Azilda, ON
- Closes: Saturday, 6 May 2023
- Type: Full-Time and Part-Time
- Salary: TBD
- Loading and unloading goods in the truck.
- Ensuring that the company transport is labeled with the correct hazard class placard when transporting dangerous goods.
- Washing and cleaning the company truck as needed to maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid G class or higher-level driver’s license.
- A clean driving records.
- Proven experience driving heavy-duty vehicle.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- The ability to utilize GPS devices and road maps.
- Strong driving skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.