- Company: McCarthy Uniforms Inc.
- Location: Sudbury, ON Canada (On-site)
- Closes: Thursday, 6 October 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $17.00/hour
In addition to selling and merchandising school uniforms, the Keyholder will be entrusted with the following duties: opening and closing the store, monitoring cash float and daily balancing paperwork, possessing a familiarity with each school uniform policy, as well as coaching and training Staff and providing feedback for employee evaluations. Punctuality and dependability are essential in this role.
- 1 + years(s) of retail experience, preferably in apparel, is preferred
- Assessing customer needs and being friendly, sincere, and courteous in all customer relations.
- Opening and closing the store
- Monitoring cash float and daily balancing paperwork
- While this is a retail position, it is a unique one is some ways because our Keyholders must become subject-matter experts in the school uniform space. We train extensively on customer service, the school uniform requirements of the schools we service, ladder safety, operating our point of sale system, health & safety, etc. We will train the Keyholder on opening and closing duties, as well as supervisor training on how to manage their team.
Our store has extended hours in August and we do require applicants to be able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends. We ask applicants to share detailed information regarding any other commitments or obligations that would interfere with a work schedule from August 1 to Sept 6th, including another part time job, attending summer school, on-line courses, volunteering, involved in sports or have a vacation booked.