- Company: Reliable Window Cleaners
- Location: Sudbury, ON Canada (On-site)
- Closes: Thursday, 6 October 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
- Related cleaning experience considered an asset.
- Experienced using floor machine, carpet machine, and scrubber.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surface areas, including bathrooms, common kitchens, desks, and conference rooms.
- Replacing toilet paper and hand towels; picking up any trash and emptying the trash bins.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the supervisor to ensure sufficient cleaning products on hand at all times
- Job requires frequent walking, reaching, bending/stooping when wiping surfaces, frequent pushing/pulling and gripping to hold all cleaning equipment.
- Minimal use of personal smart phone with data usage will be required.
- Physically fit with strong stamina.
- Must be fully Covid vaccinated.
- Ability to follow and use safe working procedures.
- Good observation skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Able to speak and read French an asset.
- Satisfactory health, attendance and former employment history and able to provide references.
- Provide a Criminal Record Check at own cost.
- Must have a driving license and dependable vehicle.
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate reliability and commitment, able to provide regular attendance.