- Company: Mary Brown's Chicken & Taters
- Location: Sudbury, ON Canada (On-site)
- Closes: Saturday, 6 May 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
- Greet all customers and make them feel welcome using Mary Brown’s service techniques.
- Enter all orders in the Point of Sales promptly and accurately.
- Suggestive selling by telling customer of any Specials or upselling.
- Ensure all food are packaged with all necessary condiments according to guidelines for take-out and drive-thru.
- Deliver the food to the table for the customer if time allows.
- Maintain necessary supplies such beverages, containers and condiments for serving and packaging food.
- Ensures food safety and health safety practices are adhered to in accordance with company policies.
- Ensures that all orders are completed quickly and served in the right condition, at the right temperature and at the right time.
- Maintains all related work areas such as counter, display cabinets, dining area and washrooms in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping as well as cleaning of equipment throughout shift.
- Reports damaged and/or inoperable equipment and fixtures to manager on duty.
- Assist in taking inventory.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy and respect for customers in all front of the house situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee is required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee may be required to push a cart weighing 60 to 80 pounds.
- Potential for superficial cuts and burns.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Must have simple computational skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Must possess a friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude to make customers feel welcome. Must be patience, attentive and be able to upsell.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English or other languages as necessary. Must be able to communicate clearly.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in branded quick service restaurants or restaurant with fast paced service
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety issues
- Solid understanding of Food Safety
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Certified in recognized Safe Food Handling program preferred
- First Aid certificate preferred
- WHMIS certificate preferred
- Must be bondable